Friday, July 3, 2009

July's Crafter: Belles N Beaus



This month's crafter spotlight is on Jessica with Belles N Beaus. I'll let her tell you a little more about herself and what she does. . .






My name is Jessica Crosslin. I am a Christian, a wife, & a mom of 4.


I am just beginning my business Belles & Beaus with a diaper bag collection. I have hopeful plans to include a purse/handbag collection, as well as a small children's line of clothing.
I am a mom of 4; one 5 year old daughter and 15 mo. old triplets (2 boys & a girl!) and live in North Alabama. They are the inspiration for my business name: Belles & Beaus, because that's what I have . . . southern belles & southern beaus!

With the birth of the triplets I became a stay at home mom and designing, creating & sewing are my creative outlets. I decided, with God's help, to embark on a small business venture to help my husband support our family. I am an Auburn University grad with a BS degree in Apparel Production Management/Design/Merchandising. War Eagle!
I believe that excellent quality, craftsmanship and customer service is the key to customer satisfaction. I strive to provide that in all of my work and believe that I accomplish that goal with every creation.
I am also available for commissioning custom work for select bridal needs and light upholstery/decorator needs.

~ Belles N Beaus ~



No comments:

Post a Comment